Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Monday 31 January 2011

The Topshop Look


I saw this lovely dress whilst window shopping. What is great about this is it'll make your legs look longer and give you a sweet feminine look. I don't know about everyone else but I don't really like showing off too much skin when it's cold out. So I added a denim crop jacket also from Topshop which is also sold in their petite range, perfect!


If you are like me and not a fan of wearing heels that show off your toes (specially in this cold weather! I'm awful in the cold) these boots are soft and give you a bit more height. Because the dress is colourful and pretty people will love at the top half and the heels shall just help give you a few more inches and all together make your legs longer and make you seem taller.

So what were the costs for this outfit?

Dress: £38
Jacket: £40
Boots: £75

Total: £158

2 comments:

Kate said...

Your blog is JUST what i've been looking for! Will be dipping in regularly. x

Anora said...

Well said Kate...

This blog is really very well. I also like it very much. The article, and stuff which are shared in this blog, all things are awesome...

Tank Top

Post a Comment